D diyjeb Today at 11:45 AM #23 I just tried a Patriot P320 PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 SSD in my SF8008 and it didn't work. It works if I plug it in a USB port but not in the M.2 slot.
I just tried a Patriot P320 PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 SSD in my SF8008 and it didn't work. It works if I plug it in a USB port but not in the M.2 slot.
D diyjeb Today at 12:14 PM #24 Here are test A & B done with the Patriot SSD. Results are different from the last test results but the drive is still showing as an unknown device. Attachments Terminal Outputs_Test 4_Part A.txt Terminal Outputs_Test 4_Part A.txt 6.1 KB · Views: 0 Terminal Outputs_Test 4_Part B.txt Terminal Outputs_Test 4_Part B.txt 7.7 KB · Views: 0 Device Manager.webp 34.8 KB · Views: 2
Here are test A & B done with the Patriot SSD. Results are different from the last test results but the drive is still showing as an unknown device.