PDA

View Full Version : 5G issues and Titanium C138 LNBF solution

Hyper Casey
12-26-2022, 04:57 PM
For about the last 5 weeks I have started to have problems with 5G interference on my BUD. Getting worse by the day. I was using a BSC621 C/Ku Combo LNBF. And that worked great for me for C and Ku. But i started noticing pixelation creeping in. I checked online to see if 5G was finally in my area, and it was. And then it got worse and worse. Checked every possible "other" issue, connectors, coax, etc..

So i decided to order the Titanium C138 5G Filter LNBF.

I have a 10 Ft Winegard Pinnacle BUD and lucky for me, i have the manual so i know the focal distance right from the specs. Set that and had to do a best guess for the rotation of the LNBF. Turns out i was off quite a bit at first. After a few adjustments got that just right too. Its a bit of trial and error for me. The dish has to be moved to extreme west for me to be able to reach it with a ladder barely. And no sat signals there. So i have to set it, run the dish to true south and check thats its horizontal.

Anyway, this Titanium C138 5G Filter LNBF totally fixed my 5G issues. Completely 100%. Before i could get say CIVI on 119.0W but it would pixellate enough to make it unwatchable. Over on 127.0W i could not even get a signal on the NFL /Mav TV Transponder. After installing the Titanium C138 5G Filter LNBF, no problems whatsoever, CIVI etc plays perfect. I scan in everything on on 127.0W, same on 103.0W. 3 Sats tested, everything is great.

If you have 5G issues like i did, i would totally recommend this product. I am a happy camper having my C Band back to normal. I lost Ku Band on my BUD by changing, but i will add a Ku Sidecar LNBF come spring.

:thumbup:

Hyper Casey
05-20-2023, 05:24 PM
Just wanted to say nearly 6 months later, all is good with the Titanium C138 5G Filter LNBF.

No 5G issues whatsoever.

rrob311
08-01-2023, 06:43 AM
Do you know if merely band 77 5g was affecting your signal? I am unable to test right now as I have some tree damage on my dish. band 5 and 71 5g are in my area.